


This week has been a pretty busy week. General Conference was great and it was great to spend time with Kari and Bret and Becki. I had a couple of tests that on one i dont think i did too great on but its ok. Then I solved the rubiks cube for the first time ever. Ya i know, amazing. Money (my roomie) taught me how to do it and now i can solve it in about 5 minutes. On Monday my FHE family went and hiked the Y and that was fun. My calling in the church is to be a FHE "dad" for my group and plan all the activities for my group. When we hiked the Y my FHE "mom" broke her ankle on the very top and we had to carry her down to the bottom. We didnt think it was broken but it was. On Saturday night a bunch of people from the ward went ice skating. Im probably the best ice skater ever. I still remember when me and Tami wanted to be professional ice skaters. haha. well, that is pretty much my week in a nutshell. I hope to hear from all of you soon and i love you all.
5 comments:
Hey brother! Haha that stinks that your FHE mom broke her ankle on your activity, sounds like somthing that would happen to me!WOW i am amazed about the cube.... I used to solve those in about 5 min. too, i would just take off the stickers and move them around- does that count?:)Sounda like you have been having fun, staying busy,ice skating sounds fun. Haha i still think we could go pro, we would practice on our rollerblades for hours doing all kinds of spins and stuff, we were so cool! o man, those were the good old days! love ya much! have a super- dee-duper week!
Hey Reedy- Ya I pretty much knew that you would say how cool it was to spend time with me- I miss you too! wow I am impressed with the cube...simply amazing. our family is so talented. so did you do the boy scout-carry-a-hurt-person-manuever do carry her down the hill? (you know the one i'm talking about right?) ya that stinks. maybe you shouldn't plan outdoorsy activities with girls since you'll be planning stuff. sweet bro. nice pics. love ya. talk to ya later.
Son, you are so awesome! Such a smart boy!If you need any ideas for the FHE activities, call Bret or Lisa, they both had that calling! Same thing happened on our 4-wheeling adventure on Sat. Shannon Eagar jumped off her ATV to run and help Shelly Greenwood who had turned hers over on herself and twisted her ankle and had to go back. (Sis. Greenwood was fine!)
My concern of you being able to succeed in life has now been abated.
Its actually not the 5x5, but just the 2x2 and the 3x3, but im gonna work on the 4x4 and maybe even the 5x5 just to amaze people even more with my sweet rubiks cube skills.
Post a Comment