Aw fun! You guys are super talented! I dont think I have ever actually carved a pumpkin in my life! I always watched you guys but i was never old enough, now we dont have pumkins! sad huh? haha j/k I think i'll get over it! I wish i could be there I miss you guys! Well love ya!
3 comments:
What fun! so glad you kids are enjoying the Halloween season and having fun together! I have such creative, talented children!
Aw fun! You guys are super talented! I dont think I have ever actually carved a pumpkin in my life! I always watched you guys but i was never old enough, now we dont have pumkins! sad huh? haha j/k I think i'll get over it! I wish i could be there I miss you guys! Well love ya!
Hey Tami, have you looked out on the porch?? There are 5,yes 5 pumpkins out there and you can carve everyone of them if you want.
Post a Comment