Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Before & After

So I used to watch the Suns dominate on a little TV that rested upon two end tables. My wife has an amaxing friend Rennai who gave us a humongous 36" flat screen! We had to upgrade the stand to be able to put it on so Becki got a real TV stand from Wal-Mart that had 100's of little screws and intricate instuctions. But we don't mess around so after some serious screwing, nailing, and disecting the instruction booklet we finally got ourselves a pretty nice little setup. Well it's an upgrade for us that we're excited about anyway.







Before...










Disecting...













Screwing...










Nailing...













(Becki helped too!)















& Tah-Dah!
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Living the good life now baby! I just wish I could watch the Suns on any TV...or just ESPN would be nice...just CBS would be minimum. Dude we don't even get CBS...what am I going to do come tournament time?

Shelley said...

Wow Bret, you are just so handy!!That's my boy! Way to go Becki, you're awesome and smart and clever too!