Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sweathearts!




Well this weekend was also the Sweethearts dance. It was a 50's themed sock hop. If you cant tell I was the rebellious Sandy (like on Grease). I asked Liam Mulqueen, who none of you know because he moved here not very long ago. We had a really big group with 14 people. During the day we took our dates down to the dance studio and had Bro. Smith and his wife (our new seminary teacher) came and taught us all some basic dances. We learned swing, triple step and the hustle. Since it was a sock hop it was really fun to actually know how to dance to the oldies music. It was all a lot of fun, but tireing! Well I love you all!

3 comments:

Bret said...

Oh Tammers you're the cutest funnest girl ever!

Mark said...

Mom told me all about your fun night. You're a hottie sis!

Lisa said...

drop dead gorgeous is all I have to say!! SO FUN!! Tam Tam you're GREAT thanks for the fun post I loved looking at the fun pics and hearing all about you activities!! love ya lots lil sis ```lisa nae