(we ate at a China food buffet right before Holly went in to get induced)
After!
Proud parents
Milea Crosby (pronouned mih-lay-ah with accent on the 2nd syllable)
On February 27 at 6:47pm our new little pride and joy was born healthy and strong. She weighed in at 7 lbs 13 oz (4 oz bigger than her older brother). Holly was super labor woman-she pushed for less than 5 minutes, we didn't even have time to get the table set up and I barely had time to get the gloves on in time to deliver our new little girl. She did the whole thing with zero pain medications and is now feeling great.
4 comments:
Congratulations Mark & Holly! We are so happy for your family and are so glad that Holly & Milea are all healthy and strong. We can't wait to see all of you guys again!
Hey hey hey I love new neices!! I'm so excited to be an AUNT again!! hot diggity dog!! GOOD JOB HOLLY You're a babe!! K---- I love love the name you picked its so adorable but..........she is gonna be called MILL EEE ah or MILE EE A because of the way you spelled it. I think Malaya is unmistakeabley--- MUHH LAY AHH but thats just my opinion! it your kid! I was just thinking of roll call at school and her name being mispronouced every time and its too pretty of a name to be messed up! CONGRADULATIONS!! LOVE YOU ALL!
nieces
True, Malaya would be the gringo phonetically correct way to spell it, but Milea is the international Latin based way to spell it. People can mispell and misprounce practically any name, but those who know her won't... and that's all that matters.
Post a Comment