What a smart, clever grandchild! Learning how to breathe out of his nose, how ingenious! He must be such a fun baby, very entertaining! We can't wait to see him, you and Holly too of course!
I just can;t even handle how cute my nephew is! I miss him! Mark and Holly I really do miss you too, I can't wait too see you all! Tell Kaemon his favorite auntie loves him!
Ya, Kaemon's a pretty cute little guy. Hey Mark I'm saving up my Power Rewards Points from all my purchases for free airline tickets...In about 3 more years I'm gonna come out and visit so I can see you guys!! take care- love you all
3 comments:
What a smart, clever grandchild! Learning how to breathe out of his nose, how ingenious! He must be such a fun baby, very entertaining! We can't wait to see him, you and Holly too of course!
I just can;t even handle how cute my nephew is! I miss him! Mark and Holly I really do miss you too, I can't wait too see you all! Tell Kaemon his favorite auntie loves him!
Ya, Kaemon's a pretty cute little guy. Hey Mark I'm saving up my Power Rewards Points from all my purchases for free airline tickets...In about 3 more years I'm gonna come out and visit so I can see you guys!! take care- love you all
Post a Comment