Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy B-day Kaemon


So Kaemon's B-day is the 26th, but we celebrated it early just incase the little one comes on his B-day. Gma Jill and Kellie are here...waiting for something to happen, but nothing is happening. So Kellie's going back up to Detroit and Jill is staying here for the new one. We took Kaemon to Burger King and let him play on the indoor playground and eat chicken and fries. He opened up every one of his presents in hopes of getting a "truck, truck". Holly made Kaemon a chocolate cake and I carried on Gma Crosby's b-day tradition of Rainbow frosting. I can't believe we have a 2 year old!


3 comments:

Bret said...

Happy Birthday Kaemon! Man I can't believe he's two already- craziness. I'm excited for the next one to come!

Shelley said...

I love how you made him a rainbow cake! Did you give him the whole thing?? Such a cute boy!!

Shelley said...

I love how you made him a rainbow cake! Did you give him the whole thing?? Such a cute boy!!