So I've started my OB/GYN rotation and it's actually quite a drag. The doc I'm working with has zero patient interaction skillz and doesn't know English very well and so he always refers to his women patients as "he". He's also not very busy at all, so I'm doing most of my learning on my own from some books I bought about the complexities of women and all their problems. Holly is 37 weeks pregnant now, which is considered full term. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see when it wants to pop out. Holly's officially excited because the relief society in our ward is throwing her a baby shower and they're waiting until after the baby is born (March 7) to do it (which is good). It's been snowing up a storm here. It snows a little bit every day but not a bunch at once. Kaemon is quite the handfull when he's sick. He's had a little viral URI going on for about a week now, but he's fine. These picks are of last Saturday's temple trip to Columbus, Ohio with our friends the Davis' and Donaldsons.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
So I've started my OB/GYN rotation and it's actually quite a drag. The doc I'm working with has zero patient interaction skillz and doesn't know English very well and so he always refers to his women patients as "he". He's also not very busy at all, so I'm doing most of my learning on my own from some books I bought about the complexities of women and all their problems. Holly is 37 weeks pregnant now, which is considered full term. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see when it wants to pop out. Holly's officially excited because the relief society in our ward is throwing her a baby shower and they're waiting until after the baby is born (March 7) to do it (which is good). It's been snowing up a storm here. It snows a little bit every day but not a bunch at once. Kaemon is quite the handfull when he's sick. He's had a little viral URI going on for about a week now, but he's fine. These picks are of last Saturday's temple trip to Columbus, Ohio with our friends the Davis' and Donaldsons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the pix!! LOoks cold. burrr....I'm sooo excited for the new baby!! Holly HANG IN THERE CHAMP!! you're doing GREAT momma! Mark, thats a bummer about you og/byn rotation. Thats gotta make it harder to be real enthusiastic about that sort of rotation right you don't really want to go that direction anyways right?. but keep up the good work! I'm so proud of you. Love you all hope Kaemon is feeling better! give him hugs and kissed from auntie LISA
Sorry to hear about the bum Doctor and that Kaemon hasn't been feeling very well. At least he looks super good in the pics. I'm so excited to hear about the new baby!! We're praying for Holly and all of you!
Holly, where are your warm shoes?? My Grandbaby is sick???
To bad about the downer Dr. You've had such good ones up until now. You having to go through the real thing in a few weeks will give you some good hands on experience!
Post a Comment