Sunday, February 18, 2007

Woo Hoo SUU!



So it has been a while since ive posted anything new so I feel like I should fill everyone in on whtas been going on! So last week mom, dad and I took a trip up to Cedar City for this "leadership weekend". It was basically a bunch of high school seniors that also hold leadership positions in their school. We played a bunch of get to know you games, learned about all the clubs we can get involved with once we get there, had interviews, made up skits, and basically just had a lot of fun. I met a lot of new friends that I look foreward to seeing again come fall. I feel really good about going to SUU, its not too big, but not too small. THey also have a really good nursing program. They did give me a scholarship that will cover tuition, and I am hoping for the presidential ambassador scholarship, which is only available to the people who went to this leadership weekend. Anyway that is that. Im really excited to know what my basic plans are after graduation! GO THUNDERBIRDS!

4 comments:

Bret said...

Sounds like you got it all figured out- Congrats on the Scholarship-Hey how far of a drive is it to Cedar City from the Valley?

Lisa said...

you are growing up tooo fast little chicken!!
nuts

Bret said...

No Lisa, squirrels eat nuts. Chickens eat leftover scraps from dinner that you scrape into a bucket kept underneath the kitchen sink.

Lisa said...

hee hee your funny brother